Mara Cloutier, PhD. candidate Soil Science and Biogeochemistry
Tarik Acevedo, PhD. candidate Ecology and Biogeochemistry
Nina Camillone, PhD. Soil Science and International Agriculture
Past lab members:
Ph.D. Graduates and Current Places of Employment
- Xin Peng, Ph.D., Ecology (2016), China Green Agriculture, Inc., Xi’an, China
- Claudia Rojas-Alvarado, Ph.D. Soil Science and Biogeochemistry (2013), Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Hydraulic and Environmental Engineering. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Santiago, Chile
- Morgan L. Minyard, Ph.D., Soil Science and Biogeochemistry (2010), U.S. Department of Defense, Aberdeen, MD
- Maina Martir-Torres, Ph.D., Soil Science and Biogeochemistry (2010), U.S. Department of State, Washington, DCYonghua Luo, Ph.D. Soil Science (2007), Postdoctoral Researcher, USDOE National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, Colorado
- Yonghua Luo, Ph.D. Soil Science (2008), USDOE National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, CO; now at Abeome, Athens, GA.
- Loren Byrne, Ph.D. Ecology (2006), Assistant Professor of Biology, Roger Williams University, Bristol, RI; now Associate Professor.
- Jody Gibson, Ph.D. Soil Science (2005), TGE Resources, Inc., Houston, TX, now in Bakersfield, CA
- Hugo Castillo, Ph.D. Ecology (2005), Facultad de Zootecnia, Universidad Autonoma de Chihuahua, Mexico; now at New Mexico State University.
M.S Graduates and Current Places of Employment:
- Emily Ball, M.S. Soil Science and minor in Biogeochemistry (2019), Soil Conservation Technician, NRCS
- Dr. Radha Prasanna, (Sept-Dec 2010), Indian Agricultural Institute, New Delhi
- Rosemary Gutierrez, ASM International Professorship Fellow (June-Nov 2011; Jan-May 2013), University of the Philippines–Baguio
Biotechnology Rotation Students
- Kyle Elkin (2008–2009)
- Jaquelyn Teresky (2009–2010)
- Shilpa Kumar (2010–2011)