On the following Fridays, guest speakers will present on their experiences with funded grant activities. All presentations will be from 12-1:00 in 107 Rackley.
Each speaker will present on a funded project, but with more information than usual on
- why the topic was of interest to speaker
- how the topic developed and changed over time, and
- the history of funding efforts ( what proposals did/did not get funded and why….).
7) Dr. Jenny Frank : Strategies for Obtaining Your First IES Grant
21) Dr. David Lee
12) Dr Krista Wilkinson: Bridging disciplinary boundaries: Reflections of an “Unreconstructed Interdisciplinarian”