- Dhanorkar, S. (2019). Environmental Benefits of Internet-Enabled C2C Closed-Loop Supply Chains: A Quasi-Experimental Study of Craigslist. Management Science, 65(2), 660-680.
- Dhanorkar S, Kim Y and Linderman K. (2019) An Empirical Investigation of Transaction Dynamics in Surplus Networks: A Complex Adaptive Systems Perspective. Journal of Operations Management, 65(2), 160-189. (Complex Adaptive Systems Special Issue)
- Dhanorkar, S. S., Siemsen, E., & Linderman, K. W. (2018). Promoting change from the outside: Directing managerial attention in the implementation of environmental improvements. Management Science, 64(6), 2535-2556.
- Dhanorkar S, Donohue K and Linderman K. (2015) Repurposing Materials & Waste through Online Exchanges: Overcoming the Last Hurdle. Production and Operations Management. 24(9). pp 1473–1493 (Socially Responsible Operations Special Issue)
- Su HC, Dhanorkar S and Linderman K. (2015) A Competitive Advantage from the Implementation Timing of ISO Management Standards. Journal of Operations Management. 37. pp 31-44
Working Papers/Under Review
- Dhanorkar S, Donohue K and Linderman K. Online B2B Markets for Coordinating Industrial Reuse
- Dhanorkar S. and Burtch, G. Ride-Hailing and Traffic
- Dhanorkar S and Muthulingam S. Behavioral Spillovers of E-waste Laws
- Dhanorkar S and Siemsen E. Nudging in Energy Efficiency Projects
- Bellamy M, Dhanorkar S and Subramanian R. Supply Network Structure and Environmental Disclosures
- Hardcopf R, Shah R, Dhanorkar S. Impact of Environmental Controversies
- Villena V and Dhanorkar S. Eliciting Supplier Transparency