- Dhanorkar S, Donohue K and Linderman K. (2020) Online B2B Markets for Industrial Product Reuse: Evidence from an Operational Policy Change. Manufacturing and Service Operations Management (Forthcoming)
- Dhanorkar S and Muthulingam S. (2020) Do E-Waste Laws Create Behavioral Spillovers? Quasi-Experimental Evidence from California. Production and Operations Management (Forthcoming)
- Villena V and Dhanorkar S. (2020). How Institutional Pressures and Managerial Incentives Elicit Carbon Transparency in Global Supply Chains. Journal of Operations Management (Forthcoming)
- Dhanorkar S. (2019). Environmental Benefits of Internet-Enabled C2C Closed-Loop Supply Chains: A Quasi-Experimental Study of Craigslist. Management Science, 65(2), 660-680.
- Dhanorkar S, Kim Y and Linderman K. (2019) An Empirical Investigation of Transaction Dynamics in Surplus Networks: A Complex Adaptive Systems Perspective. Journal of Operations Management, 65(2), 160-189. (Complex Adaptive Systems Special Issue)
- Dhanorkar S, Siemsen E., & Linderman K. (2018). Promoting change from the outside: Directing managerial attention in the implementation of environmental improvements. Management Science, 64(6), 2535-2556.
- Dhanorkar S, Donohue K and Linderman K. (2015) Repurposing Materials & Waste through Online Exchanges: Overcoming the Last Hurdle. Production and Operations Management. 24(9). pp 1473–1493 (Socially Responsible Operations Special Issue)
- Su HC, Dhanorkar S and Linderman K. (2015) A Competitive Advantage from the Implementation Timing of ISO Management Standards. Journal of Operations Management. 37. pp 31-44
Papers Under Review/Revision [Abbreviated titles shown]
- Dhanorkar S and Siemsen E. [Nudges for Energy Efficiency]
- Bellamy M, Dhanorkar S and Subramanian R. [Environmental Disclosures]
- Corbett C, Dhanorkar S and Muthulingam S. [Scarcity and Environmental Performance]
- Hardcopf R, Shah R, Dhanorkar S. [Environmental Controversies]
- Dhanorkar S. and Burtch G. [Ride-Hailing and Traffic]
- Burtch G. and Dhanorkar S. [E-waste Legislation and Energy Efficiency]
- David P, Devaraj S, Dhanorkar S and Hart T. [Greenwashing]