Mu Sigma Rho is the national honor society for statistics students, both graduate and undergraduate students. Mu Sigma Rho is aimed to promote and encourage scholarly activity and recognition of achievement in Statistics.
Mu Sigma Rho 2017 Induction
Read more about Mu Sigma Rho in the Eberly College of Science June 2013 news.
- Become a member of a national Statistics community
- Receive one-year free membership of the American Statistical Association (ASA)
- Receive the Mu Sigma Rho cord at graduation
- It is FREE
Eligibility criteria for undergraduate students:
- At least two years of college coursework completed;
- At least 8 credits of statistics coursework completed, with at least 5 of those credits at the 400 level or higher;
- A GPA of at least 3.40 in all undergraduate-level statistics courses;
- An overall GPA of at least 3.20.
Eligibility criteria for graduate students:
- At least 12 credits of graduate-level statistics coursework;
- A GPA of at least 3.50 in all graduate-level courses;
- In good standing as a graduate student.
If you meet these criteria, please email a current transcript to Dr. David Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is April 10th, Wednesday for the 2019 induction ceremony.
For questions, please contact Dr. Hunter at email@example.com.