Jimmy’s Dublin Adventure

Jimmy Bonilla

Jimmy studied in Ireland on the Dublin, Ireland: Modern Dance Program during the Summer of 2015.

If you could give only one reason, why would you suggest other students study abroad?

If I could give only one reason to students to go abroad, I would say to do it because no matter what you will not regret it. Yes it could be scary at first to travel to a different country especially if it is for the first time but once you get there you will never want to leave. The only thing you will regret is not trying to study abroad when you have the chance.

If you could go abroad again, what would you do differently?

If I could go abroad again I think the second time around, I would definitely try to do more in the country I visit. When I went to Ireland I had a great time but I feel like I could have done more while in Ireland like visit different tourist attractions or just do something that I wouldn’t usually do back home.

What advice would you give to outbound study abroad students to help them make the most of their study abroad experiences?

The advice I would give to any student trying to go abroad is to have a budget and watch how much money they spend because it can get really expensive. Also make the most of your trip and do everything you can because this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and some people would kill to be able to study abroad. You only live once, so while you are studying abroad live each day like it was your last.

Jimmy Ireland 2
Emerald fields of an Irish hillside