- Environmental Sociology
- SOC207: Research Methods in Sociology
- SOC577: Event History Analysis
- For Spring 2020, the course web page is on Canvas (accessible to enrolled students only).
- This course will be taught using R. Enrolled students will have access to high quality training materials for learning R, Python, and statistics. “This class is supported by DataCamp, the most intuitive learning platform for data science. Learn R, Python and SQL the way you learn best through a combination of short expert videos and hands-on-the-keyboard exercises. Take over 100+ courses by expert instructors on topics such as importing data, data visualization or machine learning and learn faster through immediate and personalized feedback on every exercise.”
- Applied Regression Analysis
- Categorical Data Analysis