I welcome your participation as a means of sharing your own perspectives and opinions. To keep the blog comments focused, I have set some guidelines:
- My blog is moderated and all comments are reviewed before being posted.
- To ensure exchanges that are productive, informative, and respectful of diverse viewpoints, I will review all comments and will NOT post comments that are or include:
- Off Topic. I will exclude comments not related to the subject of the conversation.
- Spam. Comments focused on selling a product or service, or comments posted for a purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain, will be excluded.
- Personal Attacks. If you disagree with the content, I ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others. There are many opinions about science in society, and I welcome divergent opinions. However, malicious intent or participation not in the spirit of civil conversation will be excluded.
- Science-Based. Comments submitted about science/biotechnology that use “pseudo”-science or scientific misinformation in support of a position will be excluded.
- Offensive Language. Comments including but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be excluded (which means that hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, obscene or sexually explicit language will not be tolerated).