About Me

Welcome to my webpage!

My name is Thomas Mauro and I am currently seeking to graduate from Penn State in 2024. My interests are widespread but I have an overall goal of mastering the business industry! I currently reside in Staten Island, New York and am ambitious about risk management. 

What appealed to me about business industry was the inability to control the economic flow. There are events in the world that are out of your hands and have great effects on the economic environment. Due to the inevitability for these events to occur at some point, I aspire to be able to help people maneuver around these occurrences and cushion the negative impacts as much as possible. Having the ability to utilize your creativity to your maximum potential really stuck out to me as well! There is an infinite number of opportunities in this industry which gives me a lot of potential to consistently improve as a business-man. 

Being my own boss has been a dream of mine since I started working. Having complete control over your business decisions is an amazing power because it puts you in the position to work on a much more flexible schedule. You can also surround yourself with coworkers that you think are suited for their jobs in order to have a more productive workplace. 

As I explore the business world, I seek to expand my knowledge in entrepreneurship and further improve my skills as much as I can. I believe that there is an infinite amount of problems that will always need to be solved and I am ready to face them head on!