Words I Never Said – Lupe Fiasco Ft. Skylar Grey

Lupe-Fiasco-Words-I-Never-Said

Lupe Fiasco’s song “Words I Never Said” is a very politically charged song. This song is more then just a rap song. He talks a lot about the government and how they try to cover things up and how they are running this country into the ground. In the song, Lupe says, “9/11 building 7, did they really pull it?”. HereĀ  he is addressing the well-known tragedy that shook this country, 9/11. Like many people, he is questioning whether or not it was a government conspiracy or an actual terrorist attack. Besides 9/11, he also brings up our children’s future in this country education wise. Lupe raps, “Your child’s future was the first to go with budget cuts.” This was said because of the rapid decline in American schools over the last couple of years. It is almost like the government does not care about this countries future. He called this song “Words I Never Said” for a specific reason. The song is all about things that are wrong and how people should speak up about it but don’t. His message in this song is very serious and should be taken seriously by everybody. Maybe now people will start speaking up about the issues in this country and expose the government for what it really is.

This entry was posted in Passion Blog. Bookmark the permalink.