About me

IMG_2391Hi everyone! My name is Amy Tizio and I am a senior studying Public Relations at Penn State.  Writing and building relationships have always been an interests of mine and PR has been the perfect fit for me during my four years of school.

In addition to Public Relations, I am also heavily involved in theatre on Penn State’s campus.  I am the President of the Penn State Thespians, the oldest continually active student organization at PSU.  As President, I manage all member activities as well as is the face of the Thespians to the Penn State community.  I am also a member of No Refund Theatre and have performed in seven productions with them.  Fortunately for me, I was able to turn my passion for theatre into a job.  I am an employee of Schwab Auditorium and the new Flex Theater in the HUB.  As an event manager, I engage with all types of theatrical production, from stage managing to sound and lights.

I hope you enjoy my blog and please feel free to reach out to me with any comments or questions.  My email is atizio11@gmail.com and you can find me on my LinkedIn here.