I am applying for a research postdoc position. Here are my application materials:
Here are my Preprints on arXiv.
My research interest includes Analysis of PDEs and Fluid Dynamics.
In particular, I am working on problems of inviscid limit, boundary layers, and vortex dynamics of the Navier-Stokes equations.
- The inviscid limit of Navier-Stokes with critical Navier-slip boundary conditions for analytic data – Preprint (2019) arXiv:1904.12943 (pdf) – Submitted to SIAM J. Math. Anal.
- The inviscid limit of Navier-Stokes equations for vortex-wave data on R2, with Toan Nguyen –SIAM J. Math. Anal. (2019). (pdf)(Journal)
- The inviscid limit of Navier-Stokes equations for analytic data on the half-space, with Toan Nguyen –Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. (2018). (pdf)(Journal)
- Poster on “Some recent results on the inviscid limit of 2-D Navier-Stokes” at Conference on Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations and Applications, University of Michigan, July 9-12, 2019. (Link)
- Poster on “The Inviscid Limit of Navier-Stokes Equations for Analytic Data on the Half-Space” at The XVII International Conference on Hyperbolic Problems, Penn State, June 25-29, 2018.(Link to Conference) (Link to Poster)
- 2019: Formation of small scales in nonlinear PDEs (CSCAMM, Maryland) (Link)
- 2018: Pittsburgh PDE Workshop, Southern California Analysis and PDE Conference (UCSD), Drexel Waves Workshop, Nonlinear Wave Equations (Brown).
Teaching at Penn State:
- Current: Instructor of Math 251 (ODEs & PDEs), TA & Grader for Math 486 (Mathematical Theory of Games).
- Spring 2020 (Scheduled): Math 250 (ODEs).
- 2015-2018: Instructor of Math 22 (College Algebra), Math 230 (Calculus & Vector analysis), Math 251 (ODEs & PDEs), Grader for 3 400-level undergraduate courses.
Office hours: Wed, Thurs 10:10-11:11 am, 418 McAllister Building.