I am a fifth year Ph.D student at Penn State under the supervision of Professor Toan Nguyen. My research interests are Analysis of PDEs and Fluid Dynamics.
Here are my CV, Preprints on arXiv, Google Scholar and ResearchGate.
Teaching: I am currently teaching Math 250 (ODEs).
- The inviscid limit of Navier-Stokes with critical Navier-slip boundary conditions for analytic data – Preprint (2019) arXiv:1904.12943 (pdf) – Submitted to SIAM J. Math. Anal.
- The inviscid limit of Navier-Stokes equations for vortex-wave data on R2, with Toan Nguyen –SIAM J. Math. Anal. (2019). (pdf)(Journal)
- The inviscid limit of Navier-Stokes equations for analytic data on the half-space, with Toan Nguyen –Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. (2018). (pdf)(Journal)
- MSRI, Mathematical Problems in Fluid Dynamics Program, 01/19/2021-05/28/2021.
- Princeton University, Visiting Graduate Student, 01/2019-07/2019.
- Special Session on Nonlocal PDEs and Applications, AMS Sectional Meeting, University of Virginia, 03/2020 (Abstract)(Schedule)
- PDE Seminar, Brown University, 10/18/2019. (Link)
- Analysis of Fluids and Related Topics Seminar, Princeton University, 04/18/2019. (Link).