- Derivative estimates for screened Vlasov-Poisson system around Penrose-stable equilibria – Preprint (2020) arXiv:2004.05546 (pdf)- Submitted.
- The inviscid limit of Navier-Stokes with critical Navier-slip boundary conditions for analytic data – Preprint (2019) arXiv:1904.12943 (pdf) – Submitted to SIAM J. Math. Anal.
- The inviscid limit of Navier-Stokes equations for vortex-wave data on R2, with Toan Nguyen –SIAM J. Math. Anal. (2019). (pdf)(Journal)
- The inviscid limit of Navier-Stokes equations for analytic data on the half-space, with Toan Nguyen –Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. (2018). (pdf)(Journal)
- Special Session on Nonlocal PDEs and Applications, AMS Sectional Meeting, University of Virginia, 03/2020. (Cancelled due to coronavirus concerns)
- PDE Seminar, Brown University, 10/18/2019. (Link)
- Analysis of Fluids and Related Topics Seminar, Princeton University, 04/18/2019. (Link).
Teaching experience at Penn State: Math 22 (College Algebra), Math 230 (Vector and Calculus analysis), Math 250 (Ordinary Differential Equations), Math 251 (ODEs and PDEs).