RCL7: Visual Rhetoric

This picture, it’s about a guy talking to another man while another man stabbing him from the back.

63 Pictures (Without Text) With Deep Meaning of Life & Society [2021]  – Extra Catchy

I think the message that the author wants to deliver is that we need to be careful about who we are talking to. One thing I want to analyze is that it could be showing us that when we talk about our secrets or our personal things. We might think it is safe to tell another person. However, lots of time they might use our trust and turn it against us. In the picture, the man stabbing another can show two things. One is that he (the man on the right)tells other people about the thing the man (on the left) told him. Another one is that he uses the thing told by the man(left) to turn against him. This is now a way to analyze the picture.

The second thing I want to analyze is that this picture shows us that what kind of people we should befriend with. I believe that most people have experienced the feeling of being betrayed by the people they trust. This emphasizes the importance of choosing friends in your environment. Lots of time we are being tricked by the behavior of the other and think we can trust them.

In the picture, we can see that the background uses the color red in the middle. I think it is a sign of danger to grab the attention of the user to see the difference in the official expression on the character. The usage of red I think it makes sense more nervous and dangerous.

In the picture, the most significant emotion that we can feel is nervousness or anger. The nervousness could be due to the nervousness the man gets hurt and anger could be due to the feeling we relate with our own experience. After viewing the picture make me really think about who should I trust in my life. Turns out probably keeping the thing to myself will be a better opinion after all. Because there’s no way I betray myself.