It’s with a heavy head that I must resign my position as WCPC Secretary & Mind Over Matters Editor; I unfortunately have to take a semester leave from school due to personal reasons. I just wanted to say how much I have valued this opportunity and the people I have met along the way. Paulina you’re an amazing President, always warm and welcoming – even when pulling double duty. I think you’ve been instrumental in how the club has grown in just the short time and I’m really looking forward to watching it continue. And Beth, I’m ever so thankful I got to meet and work with you. To find someone with such a similar disposition as me, well it’s amazing! I never really thought that I would be friends with any ‘classmates’; and online school, vast distances between people, different time zones, different schedules; but I can honestly say I feel like the two of you amazing women are dear friends. I also want you both to know that I’m always here for you when you need to vent or anything else.

While I will no longer be an officer I will still be around and I’m looking forward to seeing all the goals we have set come to fruition! This was an amazing opportunity and I am ever so grateful to have been a part.

To the new Secretary & Editor: I wish you the absolute best and I hope that you get as much out of the position and group as I did! I set up a Google Drive folder that has everything you’ll ever need in it, and a little note from me to you.

If you are interested in the position: I’d say you need to be organized and good at paying attention to details; You’ll be responsible for keeping the minutes for all the General club meetings as well as the Officers meetings. The General meeting is recorded so you can go back later to get anything you’ve missed; I took full advantage of this so I could also participate in the meeting itself. You’ll also be the Editor of the monthly newsletter, Mind Over Matters. This is something near and dear to me so if you ever need help or guidance please feel free to contact me.

If you are interested contact either Paulina, Beth of Judi.