I applied before November 30… why haven’t I heard yet?

After a very relaxing holiday break, we are happy to be back in the office in this new year, 2014.

This is a very busy time for us: receiving documents, reviewing applications, and answering your phone calls and emails. One of the most common questions we get is: “When will I hear?” Well, to our applicants that completed their applications before November 30 – you’re in the home stretch! You will receive an admissions decision by the end of January.

Keep checking your MyPennState account to see your decision as soon as it is made. But remember, MyPennState only updates once a day so you don’t need to keep logging back in once you’ve checked your status for the day. You will also receive a decision letter in the mail. (Note: The priority filing date for international students is February 1, and those that applied by November 30 should not expect a decision by the end of the month – it will likely be later.)

This is an exciting time; take a deep breath and know you’re almost there!

This entry was posted in Admissions Information, Application Information and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.