That’s right another lost was added to the Eagles record and lets just say it wasn’t fun to watch. I don’t even know what to say besides you can win the game if you don’t catch the ball. That is the truth and we are simply not catching the ball and thus we are losing.

We pay these players all this money to catch the ball that’s the only job and they are not preforming. Something has to change whether that it is we sit Agholor, which seems like what all fans want or even use Treggs more its gotta change. All I know is we need to sign a big name in the off season and draft a talented receiver for our main man Wentz. The poor kid is out there with no help other than two Tight-ends who are blocking half the time.images

That being said we are still doing better than I ever thought we would this whole season and honestly there is hope for Philly. The only thing that sucks is that apparently there is hope for our whole division and even worse is that Dallas will make the playoffs. Even after all of that were technically out of it yet which is crazy since we are sitting at the bottom of our division. Its gonna come down to these divisional games  and if we don’t win them were done, I promise you that.

Before that though we have to focus on the Packers this week, on MNF where we have to make a statement that we are here to play. I am hoping for not only a win but a blow out, but you can never count out Rodgers even with no run game and a old team behind him. If we win we will break 500 and still keep ourselves relevant in the NFC East, which is easily the best division in football this year.

Now that we have gotten through all that, I wanna give my predictions for the final four to play in the conference championships and even my super bowl prediction.

I have the Cowgirls, Raiders, Seahawks, and Patriots coming down to the final four teams and in another rematch in the Superbowl I have the Patriots again playing Seattle in another tight game down to the wire ending in a 31-27 win with Seattle coming out victorious this time.

This being my final blog I would like to remind my fellow Bird Gang that no matter what we will always Bleed Green!