Alright this blog here is for all the Philly haters out there that think they are so high and mighty. I know Philly is known as ruthless, “trashy”, sports town, where the fans are rowdy and always drunk. Well you’re not wrong, hell we embrace it because that is what makes us Philly. We may be thought of as the city of brotherly love to all you tourist out their but if you’re not from Philly, we don’t consider you a brother. Thus, is why we don’t love you and frankly we don’t care if you love us. It may seem like I’m bashing us Philly fans, but i am actually just stating the truth and I love to be a part of all of it. That being said Philly in my opinion is one of the greatest and most loyal sports city in all the nation.

Image result for philly sports meme

I’m going to start with the flyers first, I’ll be honest it hasn’t always been the easiest to watch. But, hell we are still thought of as the Broad Street Bullies. There is no way you have a nickname like that and not put on a show, we literally threw snow balls at Santa. We have been given two Stanley cups from this team and even when we don’t have a shot you know you’re not going to regret going to a game. I myself have seen grown men fight at a Flyers game all in honor of a hockey team.

Next up is the Sixer’s and listen I know it’s been a rough go for a long time but it’s been one hell of a ride. I mean we had the great Wilt Chamberlain and even won a Finals with Irving. Then we got the greatest show on earth with AI who gave his blood sweat and tears for this team. I mean the man stepped over Tyronn Lue like this man is now the coach of LeBron James what a joke. AI was a one man circus and even if we never won it was a great time. Then fast forward to right now all I have to say is TRUST THE PROCESS! My man’s Embiid is a complete savage and we don’t even know what Ben Simmons will do.

Image result for philly sports meme

Then we have the Phillies who are literally name after the city, savage. We easily have the best mascot in all of sports, the Philly Fanatic. One of the best broadcasters in sports, Harry Kalas, I mean that ball is outta here. Multiple World Series and plenty of hall of fame players. The Phillies are all in all a true American baseball team.

Finally to top it off we have the Eagles one of the roughest toughest football teams, with one of the greatest rivalry’s in all of football. I know we don’t have a Super Bowl but, us Eagle fans don’t care because we bleed green. We have pulled of two of the greatest wins that are now known in the football world as miracles. We had a man known as weapon X and don’t get me stated on Sheldon Brown killing Reggie Bush. I certainly cannot forget the fans who would kill if it meant the Eagles would win. Then finally we have the greatest fight song in all of sports:

Fly Eagles Fly

On the road to victoryImage result for crazy philly fans

Fight Eagles Fight

Score a touchdown

1, 2, 3

Hit’em low

Hit’em high

And watch our eagles fly

Fly Eagles Fly

On the road to victory

E-A-G-L-E-S eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly do not care whether you agree with me or not, if you don’t no one here gives a shit. Here in Philly we know are reputation and we love it, because we know when you hear that you are playing us, we are already in your head. The truth is no one does it better than Philly.