Inquire about a ceremony with our Ceremony Request Form.
When planning a ceremony, keep in mind:
- You can schedule a wedding up to 2 years in advance.
- You may be assigned a wedding facilitator if one is available to assist with the rehearsal and the wedding.
- You must make your own arrangements for officiates, musicians, florists, and photographers. View our list of approved pianists/organists.
Your ceremony reservation includes time for your wedding rehearsal. On the day before the ceremony, one hour is reserved for your wedding rehearsal.
Eisenhower Chapel: $400.00/hour
Worship Hall: $750.00/hour
A 50% deposit is due two weeks following your reservation. Your reservation will be tentatively reserved for 2 weeks until we receive the deposit. Payments are accepted by check or money order and made payable to Penn State Center for Spiritual and Ethical Development.
- Final payments are due ONE MONTH BEFORE the event
- ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Note about Scheduling
The Pasquerilla Spiritual Center-Eisenhower Chapel is a busy facility that hosts a variety of programs, events, and services. To accommodate other activities that may be happening before or after your ceremony, you will have access to the reserved space only during your scheduled time. We ask that the couple, officiate, and individuals involved in the ceremony arrive on time. Participants who arrive prior to the scheduled time may not be able to access the facility. Please ensure you book an appropriate amount of time, based on your needs. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us assist you in using your time and space within the facility as efficiently and effectively as possible.