My name is Weiqi Chu and I’m currently a fifth year graduate student in the Department of Mathematics at Penn State University, advised by Prof. Xiantao Li. Before coming to Penn State, I received my Bachelor degree from School of Mathematical Sciences, Peking University in July 2014.
You can find my CV here.
I’m interested in many interesting topics and always willing to study and work on new and fun areas. Currently, my research interest lies in
- Stochastic modeling and SDEs;
- Mori-Zwanzig formalism;
- Nano-scale heat conduction;
- Multi-scale modeling；
- Data-driven problems.
If you are interested in my work, feel free to contact me. I’m open to collaborations.
- 2014. 8 — 2019. 5 (Expected) Ph.D. Computational Mathematics, Penn State University
- 2010. 9 — 2014. 7 B.S. Mathematics, Peking University, China
- 2015.4 – 2018.8 SIAM Pennsylvania State University Student Chapter,Vice president
- 2015.9 – 2018.7 Departmental Climate and Diversity Committee,Committee member
Conference and Workshop
- 2019.2 SIAM Conference on Computational Science and Engineering, Spokane, WA
- 2018.7 The 13th World Congress in Computational Mechanics, New York City, NY
- 2018.7 Representations of High Dimensional Data, MSRI, UC Berkeley, CA
- 2018.5 Waves and Particles in Random Media: Theory and Applications, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
- 2017.12 SIAM Conference on Analysis of Partial Differential Equations, Baltimore, MD
- 2017.5 Workshop on Frontiers of Interdisciplinary Mathematics, Penn State University, University Park, PA
- Office McAllister 12, University Park, PA 16803
- Office Tel (814)865-1271
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org