Some photos took together with Pichu and the result turns out really well. I carried a 20 1.8G with me, however I wasn’t sure how to properly use that, I just fell uncomfortable shooting with such a wide angle. As a result, most of the pictures were shoot at a higher equivalent focal distance.
It has been a while since last time I write a display article. What I would like to display the ThinkPad 750C and 755C.
- Product name: ThinkPad 750C / 755C
- Manufacturer: IBM
- Type: Laptop
- Release: 1993 / 1994
- CPU: Intel 80486SL-33 / 80486DX2-50
- Hard Drive: 170MB / 340MB HDD
- Floppy: 1.44MB / 2.88MB
- RAM: On-board 4MB-8MB Extension 16MB
- Screen: TFT LCD，TN Normal-White，256-color 640×480 10.4″
- Sound: CS4248 WSS
- Interface: 2xPCMCIA + MIC + Headphone + Port Replicator
- Power: AC + Li-Ion Battery
- Weight: 2.8 kg (Including the battery)
- OS: DOS / Windows 3.x
There isn’t too much to say about this laptop, pictures tell the story.
A quick research shows that all current commercial E-ink devices have a maximum grayscale level of 16. Is it a hardware limitation? Or can we get more grayscales just like we have done on CGA, Commodore 64, GameBoy Color and many other vintage hardwares that have a color limitation?
Well, the answer is yes. See my results :p
Just as said on the screen, happy new year 2018! (The upper right is one in 4bpp mode for reference)