Research Question

Here I am comprising a research study question about media for my COMM100 course. I wanted this topic to be specific to myself and things that I could do or change in my everyday life when it comes to media. My research question is as follows:

For college students, controlling for everyday use of technology, what is the relationship between use of electronics (i.e. smartphone, video games, television, radio, etc.) and proper sleep?

I chose this for my research question because in my brief time as a college student, I have come into many complications surrounding my sleep, and I want to fix this issue very much. I am a firm believer that proper sleep leads to a more productive way of living, and I just have not gotten that. I want to see if my electronic use has any effect on my sleep. I often find myself on my computer completing assignments up until maybe a half hour to an hour before I am going to bed at night, and I would like to learn if that (among other factors) is healthy for my sleep cycle.