Forestry Blog Specifications
This is what your blog should have:
- Make sure that your blog uses one of the professional templates. If it has a menu under the title bar you know it is a professional template.
- Use a redirect file to make the blog your home page. Instructions are here.
- Replace the generic home page text with a personal statement.
- Put a picture of your own as the header picture. Instructions for adding a custom header image are here. Please do not use a copyrighted image. How can you tell? How can you find a usable image. Let’s see how creative you can be.
- Add an About Me page that talks about your professional goals and some information about your major. How much personal data should you post? How much have your already posted on Facebook or other social web sites?
This entry was posted in FORT 120
and tagged blog
. Bookmark the permalink