5 Things That You Should Get For Your Dorm Room

Bed Risers – This is essential because the beds are close to the ground and having bed risers gives you storage for random stuff like suitcases.

Thumbtacks – Every dorm at Penn State has a cork board so having thumbtacks is awesome because you can actually use the board. It can also help you stay organized or it can just be an expression of who you are. For example, mine is covered with everything from business cards to letters from my Grandma.

20131112_161748

Printer – It is a pain in the butt when you finish a paper and then have to find somewhere to print it out. Even though East has a computer lab, sometimes it is just too hard to get there before your paper or project is due. Therefore, having a printer is a life saver!

Extra Food- Even though there are a ton of places to eat on campus sometimes you are too busy or sleepy to go get food. Having a stash of easy mac and soup is a must and some extra candy doesn’t hurt.

20131112_162338

Full Length Mirror– Every dorm room comes with mirrors. However, they are not all long mirrors. Therefore, you can’t make sure your whole outfit looks good. I put one on my closet door and I love it.