Beaver Stadium

Penn State 10

While this picture may look like just a football stadium to most people, to me and many other Penn Staters, it is not. To me, this is a picture of my second home. I have grown up coming to Penn State games every Saturday, every fall. It is a landmark of University Park like the Washington Monument to Washington D.C. It represents the family that Penn State is. In this stadium, one hundred thousand fans from right here in State College to across the country come here to cheer on our football team. People from all different backgrounds and communities all come to Penn State and take part in these events. Beaver Stadium will always remind me of how all Penn Staters are a family.

This football stadium is one of the largest venues in all of North America. While it is hard to comprehend how many people are in this stadium, I can assure you it is a mind-blowing experience. I like this picture because, from an aerial view, you can really see and understand the amount of support Penn State fans give. This picture makes Beaver Stadium differentiate itself from almost every other place in the country. For example, I think the “S-Zone” is one of the coolest traditions in sports. I don’t believe many other stadiums create a picture like this in their crowds. While it is visually hard to understand the amount of people in this stadium, you can get a generally idea of how crazy this stadium can get.

This entry was posted in RCL Blog. Bookmark the permalink.