The first meeting of the student Radio Club at Penn State Greater Allegheny will be held in the lower level of the SCC on Wednesday, September 24 @ Noon. The meeting was originally scheduled for Sept 17 but there is a Student Government Association meeting at the same time, and it’s best if they don’t conflict . The agenda for the meeting includes the following items:
- Introductions and opening statement from Zack Furness, the WMKP Radio General Manager and faculty advisor to the Radio Club. Professor Furness will give an overview of his plans to restart the radio station during the 2014-2015 academic year, as well as the steps – both short-term and long-term – that need to be taken in order to proceed.
- Officially reconvene the Radio Club and establish a basic structure for the organization.
- Make revisions to the constitution.
- Submit official paperwork to the Student Government Association – this is a necessary step for the recognition of any student organization on campus.
- Discuss agenda items for future meetings.