The information detailed on this page outlines the initial training offerings in February and March. These sessions are targeted to individuals who WILL complete hiring March, April, and May.
Additional training opportunities will be offered after go-live to support future hiring needs.
During each training session, the team will be practicing these principles:
- Deliver practical, relevant, and clear training materials
- Provide an understanding of the new Workday Recruiting module
- Clearly define who will support hiring managers to fill a position
- Assist end-users in becoming self-sufficient and confident while using the system
- Leverage the HRSPs and HRCs to create information learning opportunities across Penn State
- Utilize relevant University hiring scenarios
Training is divided into Academic and Non-Academic tracks given the difference in hiring practices and candidate pools. Courses with an “A” are on the Academic track and the courses with a “B” are on the Non-Academic track. Those who enroll in training will get to pick their preferred learning delivery options, either in-person or remote instructor-led courses.