Sanger DNA Sequencing (GENEWIZ service)
Penn State College of Medicine is partnering with GENEWIZ for Sanger DNA sequencing services.
GENEWIZ Submission Guidelines
1. Register for a GENEWIZ account: https://clims3.genewiz.com/NewAccount.aspx. When registering for a GENEWIZ account, please enter your lab’s specific GENEWIZ Account ID. – Note that this is assigned when you create an account
2. Once logged into your GENEWIZ account, select “Create a Sequencing Order” from the upper left quadrant of your account home page.
3. Select the sequencing order options that best meet your project
4. Enter all order information into the online order form or Excel order form.
5. Once your Sanger DNA sequencing order is complete, please print the order
receipt, affix labeled samples to order receipt, and place into a Ziploc bag for sample
6. Place the Ziploc bag containing your order receipt and samples in your GENEWIZ Drop Box at the Penn State College of Medicine, Basic Science Wing, Room C2705 by 4:00 P.M. (Monday – Friday).
(Please complete the sample log when dropping off samples at each GENEWIZ Drop Box to ensure effective submission)
7. Sequencing results will be accessible from your GENEWIZ account by 5:00 p.m. the
business day following sample submission.
Contact GENEWIZ Technical Support
908-222-0711 ext. 2
Pricing inquiries: please contact Xuan Pan, Manager, Global Business & Account Development email@example.com phone: 908-222-0711 ext. 3555.