My Courses

I began teaching in the Kinesiology Physical Activity Program (KPAP) in January, 2014.  My classes are primarily Kines 061: Physical Conditioning, Kines 061: Group Exercise, and Kines 061: Fitness Center.  I also teach Kines 065: Jogging, and Kines 067: Physical Conditioning during summer sessions.  All of my classes are geared towards providing students with the knowledge and resources necessary to live an active, healthy, and happy life.

Regardless of section, all of my students will get exposure to wide range of exercise modalities, including bodyweight training with the TRX suspension system, free weight training at the Intramural Building weight room, interval training, and jogging.  We also cover nutrition, including common sport supplements, exercise physiology, program design, proper footwear selection, injury prevention, fitness fads and trends, and the concept of exercise as medicine.

If you are interested in taking one of my classes or have any questions just let me know and I’m happy to answer.