I don’t think I’ve ever wanted a semester to end as much as I want this one too. Coming back from spring break has been difficult to say the least. I have no desire to go to classes or work, I’m bored with all my course content, and my social battery is at zero. I don’t know what is it about the last 8 weeks of the school year, but they are easily the slowest and most dreadful for me.

To distract myself from the realities and responsibilities of being a student, I have been watching a lot of TV. As of yesterday, I finished The Gentleman on Netflix and it was amazing. First of all, it had Theo James. Second of all, they all had accents. Third of all, it was funny. That’s all the criteria I really need to enjoy a show. I’ve also been watching Survivor ever Wednesday, which is my favorite reality tv competition show. I’ve fully convinced myself that if I were to join the cast one season, I could win. So if it happens, just know I manifested it.

Speaking of survival, I have started running :/ In all seriousness, I actually enjoy it and I’m glad I started. I plan on running a 5k in the summer, so right now I am starting at the basics, and working on my endurance. I’ve come to love running outside on my makeshift route around campus (if you ever see me, don’t say hi because if I get distracted I’ll find an excuse to stop running lol). It’s helped me a lot physically and mentally over the last couple weeks, and if I reach my running goal by the end of March, I get to buy myself a pair of running shoes 🙂 Wish me luck.