Conspiracy in the Newtown Shooting

For my passion blog I decided I would change things up a little bit and instead of talking about twitter, I will be posting different conspiracy theories every week. Since it is my first week, I have decided to start with the most recent event up to date, the Newtown Shooting. Now keep in mind that these are just conspiracy theories and I am in no way saying that I believe them, I just find them interesting.

So for the conspiracy theory on the Newtown shooting there is a link to the YouTube video above where I found all of this and I have to say it is quite suspicious. The first idea brought up in the video is that there is evidence of more than one shooter. The video shows two people who were interviewed who both saw that a second shooter was arrested. One of them was a man who stated that the police chased a man that ran into the woods and then arrested him. The man then continued to describe the suspect as a man who was wearing cameo pants and a black shirt. The video then shows a clip of the cops arresting some one in the woods, however the video is not completely clear and you probably would not be able to tell what was going on if someone weren’t narrating it.

Another suspicious item brought up in the video is Robbie Parker, the father of Emilie Parker who was supposedly killed in the shooting. Right before Robbie Parker talks at a press conference, the day after the shooting, he is seen laughing and joking around but then as soon as he steps up to the microphone he takes several deep breathes almost like he gets into his character of being a sad father who just lost his child. However, I don’t find that to be to convincing, but then it is stated that the Robbie Parker who illegibly lives in Newtown is 56 years old and this Robbie Parker definitely is not. Not only that but the video then shows a picture of Emilie and then shows a picture of the Parker family with Obama, and Emilie is in it… Additionally the man who found the 6 kids sitting at the bottom of his drive told different things when talking to different reporters and his story didn’t really add up. According to the video, multiple people involved are connected to an acting center(s).

In addition, there are multiple facebook/fundraiser pages that were documented as being created before the shooting even happened. The video shows posts of other people who recognized this on facebook and then posted questions on the page as to how that could be possible. The facebook pages were deleted. Fundraising pages showed the same thing.

Also, when talking about the weapons the video shows how it was believed that there were 4 hand guns in the school, and then a type of assault rifle in the trunk of Lanza’s car. The video shows footage of the cops taking the rifle out of the trunk. However, then when the medical examiner talked at his press confrence he stated that all those who were killed were shot with the “long gun” (talking about the rifle), but how could they have been shot with that gun if the gun was in the trunk?

The last thing that I am going to address from the video is the scene of the elementary school. I don’t know about anyone else but when I found out about the shooting and was researching it for days straight I only saw one picture of children exiting the building, and it wasn’t even a video. Now I haven’t researched pictures in a while but out of the 600 kids that had to be evacuated out of the building why wasn’t there any live footage of that happening? According to the video, there also were no EMSs on the scene prepared to evacuate anyone who was injured. The video even went as far to state that the scene looked like it was staged like a set in Hollywood.

Now this video is about 30 minutes long so I really barely touched on all of the items mentioned in the video, but if you want to watch it I posted the link above. Just a reminder that I do not agree with everything that was stated in the video, if anything I just find it interesting. Also, I think if our government was involved in a conspiracy they wouldn’t have made it obvious.

This entry was posted in Passion and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Conspiracy in the Newtown Shooting

1. Lauren Parrott says:

Conspiracy theories always throw me off a little. There is a considerable amount of conflicting and confusing information that you highlighted. Although it is hard to image that something so terrible could be faked, I also believe that there is something to be said about the facts. I think your idea for the blog is really compelling, and I’m excited to read more.