We will continue to allow registration of new paper titles and abstracts so long as the full-length review manuscript is prepared and uploaded by the required deadline of July, 15 2019. System will be monitored daily – new submissions will be reviewed for acceptance and decision notifications issued as they are completed.
Proceedings of the Complex Adaptive Systems Conference 2019 will be published in Procedia Computer Science Elsevier (ISSN:1877-0509)
There are 4 basic steps to submitting your abstracts:
- Abstract Preparation: Prepare the Abstract content
- Author Registration: Register a “lead author” with EDAS here
- Change Password Credentials in EDAS: Reset password if Necessary
- Abstract Submission: Submit abstract here. This is a unique site with EDAS that is for the Complex Adaptive Systems 2019 Conference
- Choose paper track
- Provide paper title and content of abstract
- Select topic for which your paper corresponds
- Add authors
Step 1: Abstract Preparation
A short abstract (200 words maximum) should open the paper. The purposes of an abstract are:
- to give a clear indication of the objective, scope, and results of the paper so that readers may determine whether the full text will be of particular interest to them;
- to provide key words and phrases for indexing, abstracting, and retrieval purposes.
The abstract should not attempt to condense the whole subject matter into a few words for quick reading.
Step 2: Author Registration
Submission of abstracts/papers are conducted online utilizing EDAS Conference Services. All authors should have an account with EDAS so that your paper is associated to you and you will receive decision notifications. Use an email address that is frequently monitored- All notifications, alerts and updates regarding your paper will be sent to this address.
Create an account with EDAS here
Step 3: Change Password Credentials in EDAS
Unsure if you have an account? You may enter your email address and ask the system to reset your password. If your address is found, the system will send an email with a new temporary password – you may retain or change to one that is easier for you to remember. If your address is not found, system will display an error and you should return to the home page to create an account.
**Your e-mail/password combination MUST be used for future access to system and to upload documents (abstract, review manuscript and final paper). Be careful to keep this information in a safe place.
Step 4: Abstract Submission
Login here and follow the steps below:
- Select the track for your paper (i.e., Data Science and Analytics, Cyber Physical Systems, etc.).
- Type in the title of the paper, keywords and abstract in the appropriate fields. Then select the topic area your paper falls under.
- Click the Submit button.
- You should see a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was registered. Add the primary paper author and then click on the paper number link.
- Next to the “Authors” Property, click the add icon to add other co-authors.
Problems in preparing and submitting your abstract or full paper? Further Information?
Contact the Complex Adaptive Systems 2019 Administrator:
Lee Dougherty (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Penn State Great Valley