New Zealand

How many of you have been to New Zealand? I have not and thought that this was an interesting country to blog about. Especially from the looks of that picture I posted in my last blog post of the cave! It seems to be in interesting country full of adventures and many sites to see! Here are some activities or locations tourists can check out!

new-zealand-skiingSkiing: New Zealand is known to have great skiing conditions! You can go skiing at Christchurch-Canterbury, Mount Cook Mackenzie, and Queenstown-Wanaka. The slops range from beginners to advance skier slopes.

great-topperSports: There are a ton of sports one could partake in or watch including Rugby, Mountain Biking, Cycling, and Golf. The scenic views when cycling are said to be incredible as well as Mountain Biking in spots like Tongariro National Park

urlNature and Wildlife: There are so many fascinating creatures you could visit including Whale watching, Dolphins, Horse riding, and Penguins. You can also visit the volcanic and geothermal siteswhere you could hike around the volcanoes and check out the boiling mud pools.

new-zealand

Backpacking: This is a big activity to do in New Zealand if you really want to experience their nature and culture the right way. You can hike on many tracks and trails while running into the locals who are just as friendly! There are many programs you can do to be able to experience this the proper way!

6-scenic-wonders-of-new-zealand-1Other activities: Other activities you could do in New Zealand are shopping, visit theme parks, gamble a bit at the casinos, or relax after a long day of hiking at the hot pools. According to the website 100% Pure New Zealand, “New Zealand is located where two tectonic plates of the earth’s crust meet. This causes a large amount of geothermal activity, allowing warm water to bubble up through the earth’s crust to form hot pools. These pools often contain minerals dissolved from the rocks they seeped through.” Pretty cool, huh?

So why not give New Zealand a chance when looking for somewhere to travel? Seems like an endless amount of fun, if you ask me! If any of you have traveled here or are interested in traveling here one day, I would love to hear your thoughts!

This entry was posted in Passion and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.