NATURE MINIONS: THE LAST ZOOM CALL …

Due to current situations (COVID-19), our project switched gears. Unfortunately, the Nature Minions were unable to partake in the service component.. keeping us from all the fun we would have had during our work in bee hive maintenance. Even though we were at a disadvantage from not being able to gain first-hand knowledge, we were able to adapt to the circumstances and finish our research report and presentation on “Bee Population Decline” (see attached). Overall, we were able to learn a lot about bees and how essential they are to not only us, but the whole environment as well as advance our team working efforts one zoom call at a time!

EACAP Presentation- Nature Minions Bri, Tom, Eric, Maddie

Bookmark the permalink.

7 Comments

1. Even with the opticals you guys faced as a team, it seems you were still able to get solid work done. Even though you were unable to do the service, your research hopefully tuned out as planned and was successful.

2. Nicholas Gravinese

Teamwork and comminication are really importnat during this time. Glad to see another group working really hard!

3. I agree, bees are very important to the environment. They may be pests at times but in the end they are vital. Happy to see that you still enjoyed the project and learning about bees.

4. I agree, bees are very important to the environment. They may be pests at times but in the end they are vital. Glad to see you guys work hard and still enjoy the project despite the circumstances.

5. I agree bees are very important for sustaining a healthy environment because they play such a major role in helping plantlife flourish. I’m glad that you guys can work together so efficiently no matter the situation. I can’t wait to see your presentation!

6. Great to see that everyone is staying safe. Can’t wait to see your presentation

7. Jose Manuel Hingada

Really cool to see that you guys are striving to work during this time! I love the topic and it is something that many are not approaching, so good for you guys!