Destination Vacation: Fiji Islands Toberua Resort

Want to Learn More? Check out the resort or local attractions 

Just Hang out!

Just Hang out!

Or Dive Right In!

Or Dive Right In!

Today while I was watching Survivor I started thinking about a show I used to watch when I was younger called Endurance.  It was a version of Survivor for kids to compete. My favorite season took place on these beautiful beaches in Fiji and ever since then I always said I would love to visit the islands.

For this week’s destination vacation I chose to stay on one of the more secluded islands in Fiji in order to get the true Endurance experience. I chose to stay on the Toberua Island at the Toberua Island resort.  This island is tucked away and according to Fiji Travel, it is private.  With the “private island experience” you never have to worry about over crowded beaches or too many tourists.

Instead, the island is filled with tropical gardens, white sandy beaches, crystal clear water, and exotic marine life.  All of these beautiful sights can be observed while staying at the luxurious resort.  Because of the small size of the island, all of these attractions are right at your doorstep. The rooms are right on the beach overlooking the water.

While at the hotel I would make sure to take full advantage of all of the amenities. This would include many water activities such as kayaking, snorkeling, sailing, and even off shore diving! In fact I think off shore diving would be the highlight of the entire trip. With the clear water of the South Pacific Ocean, there is so much to see under the sea.  Some of the most common creatures include dolphins, sea turtles, eels, sea snakes, corals, and many different types of fish. What better way to explore the marine life than to dive right in?

After a long day in the water I would take some time to relax in the many hammocks located right on the beach! Later I would love to take the resort’s cultural lesson and learn about the natives in the two local villages.  With all of the beauty of the island, it is important to learn about the people who have preserved it. The lesson offers tours of the local towns including special monuments and activities. For example tow of the common local experiences include a traditional kava ceremony and meke dance.

With so much to see and do Fiji, especially Toberua Island, is on my list of places to visit. From the deep history of the island to the beautiful scenery, the island has something to offer anyone looking for an exotic vacation.   I will definitly be ready to sail away to the Fiji islands!

Tags: ,

8 comments

1. noticias cristianas

Destination Vacation: Fiji Islands Toberua Resort | The Bucket list of a Penn Stater (RCL Blog)

2. Got Mountain Cedar Allergies – 7 Things You Need To Know

3. kesehatan pria

4. tinnitus

5. baseball uniform

6. Wow, this post really made me yearn for some warm weather and sun (we almost have that)! I would kill to dive into some crystal clear water right now and possibly snorkel with some fish. This trip sounds great.

7. Rachel Sherbondy

Wow these pictures are so beautiful that they do not even look real! Admittedly, I don’t know much about the islands, but it sounds like a wonderful vacation spot. Take me with you haha!

8. Rachel Sherbondy

Changing the rules about PED’s would essentially be like changing the rules of the games themselves. If these drugs were allowed, it would be like allowing metal bats in baseball or lowering the hoops in basketball. They do need to clear up the blurred lines, but it is difficult to say what kind of effect it would have. I think they should pass regulations, but try and make them match the social lines between what is taboo or not.