My horrible people, I have some horrible news for you this week. Every Wednesday night, Mike and I have our interviews for my blog post, but Mike had an unfortunate event this Wednesday that prevented our weekly interview (Honestly, I swear this kid has some of the worst luck I have ever seen whether it be with girls or with life in general). Rather than walking to class, our subject of study will long board everywhere on campus. Today, Mike had a small accident on his long board that resulted in a brief hospital stay (16 stitches, a mild concussion and a fractured skull, but no worries, he will likely make a full recovery). So, we will sadly have to take another week off from Mike’s pursuit for a relationship.

Image result for longboard wreck gif

Although, I can give you all the little information I do know for my next blog post. Currently, the same girl has been constantly coming up to our floor to hang out with Mike, and we have seen her before. Emily will make another appearance in our posts next week. As for Laura, the “To Be Continued” most likely has no continuation. Mike’s crush fizzled out quickly after my post (maybe because of Emily’s return?), but this is all the information I have for now.

Instead, I will use this opportunity to enlighten you all with another interesting fact about Mike. Mike recently told me he is a twice-published poet. To keep his anonymity, Mike asked that I not share his poem with you all, but I have read his art. Personally, I do not enjoy poetry; however, Mike’s writing truly has something else about it that captivated me. In addition to poetry, Mike is drafting an autobiography about his short life.Image result for poetry gif

We can also use this mishap to discuss and satiate my curiosity. In my first post, I posed a question to consider while reading about Mike. “Is he truly unlucky or is he just undateable?” Because I want your unbiased replies, I will keep my opinions to myself, but please comment your thoughts on Mike’s misfortunes. Do you all think has been pursuing the wrong girls? Is there a common factor in all his stories that he could change? Or, is Mike doing everything right and just experiencing tremendous bad luck?

I, once again, apologize for the unforeseen event that disrupted our normal blog posts. Next week, I will attempt to illicit an especially juicy story from Mike to expiate the lack of tea this week. Until then, my horrible people!