Proposal for Downtown Dining

I like eating food, but I spend so many days only eating at Redifer commons. I have eaten at Yallah tacos for two days and have eaten at Cozy Thai Bistro twice. I need to expand my horizons more through what food is being offered downtown, so I think I should eat at more places, and having this passion blog would encourage me to eat at more restaurants. I would eat at different places that offer different types of cultural food and comment on what I enjoy and do not enjoy about the foods.

3 thoughts on “Proposal for Downtown Dining

1. Hey Nick!
    My name is Victoria Purchase, and I am your TA for RCL this semester. I’m looking forward to meeting you in class soon! For now, I will mostly interact with you over your blog. So far, it looks really great, and I really like both of your topics. Music is always a fun one to write about, and I like that you’re looking into taking a rhetorical approach to it. I also really like your food idea! I love trying new food. If you choose this, hmu if you need any food recommendations! I’ve tried a few good places downtown. Keep up the good work! -VP

2. I read both of your topic proposals and I like both of them! The downtown dining proposal is great because I’m sure everyone in the class is looking for the best spots in town to eat and highlighting a new spot each week could really diversify your blog. On the other hand, there are so many musical genres and artists to talk about that you’ll never run out of great ideas.

3. This is a really good idea! I agree, I have been eating at Redifer too much. I need to find some places downtown to go with friends. I look forward to reading more, and I’m hoping you pick this one so I can learn about new options!