ABOUT ME

Growing up in New York, I quickly found a love for fashion. I started to express myself through my clothes at a very young age. It is no surprise that I aspire to start a career in the fashion industry.

My college career began in 2016 at the Pennsylvania State University. I am majoring in Public Relations with a minor in Global and International Studies.

Summer 2018, I moved to Tel Aviv, Israel, to intern for myQuest, a startup company. During my time as myQuest’s Public Relations and Marketing intern, I really began to grasp PR and marketing.

Summer of 2019 I interned for Steve Madden, a world renowned fashion company. Here I felt I found her place. My passion for both fashion and business fit perfectly together. I was able to negotiate with clients to sell Steve Madden women’s, men’s and kids, wholesale and retail.

I am anticipating graduation May 2020. I aspire to work my way up the fashion world. I am excited to see where my career in the fashion industry will go!

Outside of my education and professional career, I enjoy spending time with friends and family. I have a lot of interest in fashion, art, and design. I’ve lived in both Israel and Barcelona for short periods of time. I love to travel and am excited to discover more of the world.