PSU Rap Battle

Yup, that’s a thing. The PSU Rap Battle happened this past week and one of my friends competed. Because Rap is a big genre amongst our generation, this was a big event. It took place in the Forum with a plethora of characters attending. Me and a bunch of my friends went to see how lyrically gifted our University is. The event was hosted by an up and coming rapper from Pittsburgh named Crystal Seth (take that as you will). Although the audience didn’t like my friend, we all enjoyed the event. Long story short, one of my friends in the audience really PO’d the crowd by shouting during the battles and being pretty rude in hindsight, even though I was laughing. But I digress, the event brought together a group of people from many different backgrounds, races, and lifestyles to enjoy one genre of music. It was an enjoyable experience and I sincerely hope another one happens soon.

One thought on “PSU Rap Battle

1. I didn’t know we had rap battles on campus. This school is so huge I shouldn’t be surprised though. Can you rap? Cause I would like to hear it if you could.