The Illuminati: A Believer’s Point of View

NOTE: I READ AN ARTICLE ONLINE ABOUT BELIEVERS AND FOUND THIS INFORMATION. I DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL THE ISSUES POSED.

A Comprehensive Guide to the Illuminati, the Conspiracy Theory That Connects Jay-Z and Queen Elizabeth

Here are some famous questions posed by Illuminati believers:Why did Jay-Z and Beyoncé name their kid “Blue Ivy”? What was the deal with Madonna’s Super Bowl halftime show? Why did Whitney Houston die?

The Illuminati is an ancient and shadowy group of elites who control nearly every aspect of life on this planet — from finance and government to religion and culture.The Illuminati is made up of the world’s political and financial elite, and also, rappers. Theoretically, membership rolls are kept secret, but most YouTube intellectuals agree that the following people are members:

• Barack Obama
  • the Pope
  • Queen Elizabeth II
  • George Soros
  • Ben Bernanke
  • George W. Bush
  • Jay-Z
  • Kanye West
  • Rihanna
  • Bob Dylan
  • Beyoncé
  • Lady Gaga
  • Jim Carrey
  • Willow Smith

What do the Illuminati do?
Oh, you know, conspiracy stuff. Assassinations, currency manipulation, Super Bowl halftime shows. All executed through puppet institutions and groups like the Federal Reserve, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Freemasons, and Def Jam Recordings. And all carefully controlled and hidden to ensure that their meddling in world affairs will remain secret.

What’s the end goal of the Illuminati?
The end goal of the Illuminati is to establish a one-world authoritarian government known as the New World Order. Some of the internet’s finest minds, writing on scholarly websites like Yahoo Answers, believe that forced conversion to homosexuality will be a top agenda item in the New World Order. Others claim the first order of business will be to round all non-Illuminati up into FEMA camps, possibly as part of a deal struck with aliens in Roswell. Many, if not most, experts believe that the New World Order will be a front for the rise of the Antichrist. (The Illuminati is believed to be Satanists)

How can I tell who’s in the Illuminati?
I know this sounds counterintuitive, but prominent Illuminati members frequently flag their Illuminati connections. Like how in Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” video, there’s that goat head-shaped star formation? Or have you ever seen Jay-Z’s video for “On to the Next One”? It has a goat skull in it. (Illuminati Symbol)

Do you believe?

4 Comments

1. Becca Lees

I just think the possibility of all of that stuff being real is kind of creepy and really interesting, especially since no one (who’s not in the group) will ever know if it really exists. That being said, though…I definitely think the people who practically worship the illuminati are a little crazy and fun to make fun of. But still, really it’s really interesting.

2. Diane Cascioli

I love love love this topic because my friends always make jokes about someone being in the Illuminati, and I’ve never really fully understood the concept. I’m still confused about the idea that they would create a one-world government because it seems like the majority of the supposed members are from the United States (I feel like they would try to create more diversity and get important global figures involved from other countries).

3. Angela Battaglia

I think that this is simply what it is categorized as: a conspiracy theory. I’m sure that many, many people out there that truly believe that there is this secret organization, which is why they go crazy looking for these symbols and in many cases bring them out of context. But in all honesty, the whole idea doesn’t seem very feasible to me. It’s kinda fun to think about sometimes, but that’s all.

4. Neil Kelkar

I love reading about all the secret organizations that have come and gone. The freemasons, Knights Templar, etc. My favorite author for these topics is Dan Brown, the author of The Da Vinci Code and other works related to these organizations. Although I don’t believe that the Illuminati are still that powerful, it is an interesting thing to think about.