Reflection for 3/23/15 to 3/27/15

I just quickly published an entry from last week. Really busy time. I’m hoping to get to reflecting a bit more this week than last.

I had a good day on Tuesday. While it was busy, I was able to get 423 to a good point to send back to faculty for next steps.

I also had a meeting for DMT at the outreach building. It looks like we are reaching a huge transition in terms of the LMS. I hope that this transition goes smoothly.

I felt like today was a day that I heard a voice within that was telling me the answers to some of the questions that I’ve been having on a personal level. It’s an awesome feeling when this happens. I’m always glad to be reassured of the right decision for a circumstance. Lately, I’ve been more emotional about things. But I’m finding that I need to get past the emotions so that I can get to the reasoning stage. I can’t just ignore the emotions; they have their place. But when I get to the other side, the answers are more clear.

On Wednesday, I made another trip to the Outreach Building. This time it was about a video commenting tool. It was good to touchbase on this topic, but it was also nice to eat lunch with a good friend of mine.

Things continue to move forward regarding course developments and revisions. 423 has turned out to be more of a revision like I originally suspected. I’m looking forward to seeing how the update affects the running of the course in the summer.

It’s Friday, so I’ve been busy. I’m hoping to get back in the flow next week as emails have been stacking up.

I’ve been thinking about multitasking how inefficient it can be. Here’s an article that address the impossibility of multitasking: http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20707868,00.html. It’s a good reminder.