End of semester 1

Blog

By Binh (Janice) Nguyen, MBA Class of 2013

Seasons come and go. I’ve witnessed the beauty of University Park campus in the autumn, as well as enjoyed my first snow in State College. When I came here, my first impression was: “Oh my, this school is so beautiful!” I love everything I see: the old brick and stone constructions, the oak tree path to the business building, the cozy and comfortable MBA common area, the u-shaped classroom, and all things around me.

Although most of my schedule was occupied with school work, I still found some time walking around the school to admire the changing seasonal scenes and take some shots. With the pictures, I will be able to keep these beautiful moments and share them with my family and friends at home.

Now that the first semester is behind me, I’m having winter break before returning to school in the New Year. There is a lot of work to be done, I know. But looking at what I’ve been through, I feel happy that I’m here. It has been amazing, and I’m looking forward to more exciting experiences in this Happy Valley.