Passion #8 Love is Blind

All I can seem to do now for my blog posts is type about whatever show I am currently watching or just finished on Netflix. So here we go again.

SPOILER ALERT

I turned on Love is Blind to see just how stupid is was going to be and boy was I not disappointed. It was exactly the low tier trash entertainment that I was craving. I haven’t ever really gotten into any reality dating TV show before even the Bachelor, but I had heard just how fun they were to watch, so I decided to stick with it. And I’m sure glad that I did.

I binged all 11 episodes in about 3 days in between working on school work and it was so enthralling. I thought that the beginning was very cool because it was such an interesting concept of having 10 days to find a fiance without ever seeing them. I personally think that that’s crazy and would never do it, but I gotta respect those people for putting themselves out there.

The middle kinda dragged a little because there was less drama, so they had to kind of stretch for a couple of the big moments, but I still liked it a lot. And I really did develop strong opinions towards the people and which of them were good couples or not.

The ending tho. DID. NOT. DISAPPOINT. It was amazing. It was the biggest cringe I’ve ever seen on TV. So good. 3 out of 5 of the weddings ended in one of the people saying that they couldn’t marry the other. It must have been heart-breaking for the people, but I couldn’t stop laughing. If every season has an ending like that than I will always be watching. Also the reunion episode was awesome because they all got to watch the show and could see all the times other people were talking shit or backstabbing them. I laughed so hard when Jessica got called out. I hated Jessica, she’s the worst. She got what she deserved in the end.

I have to say that one of the only good things that’ll come out of this quarantine for me is my newfound love for reality TVĀ  dating shows. I will definitely be watching the next season of the Bachelor. I considered watching the one on Netflix, but it’s from like 2007. I feel like that’s a show that you need to watch live so that’s what I’ll be doing.

2 thoughts on “Passion #8 Love is Blind”

1. I watched this show and cringed during every episode but I also couldn’t stop watching. It was really interesting and I couldn’t believe people would actually sign up for this. You could tell who wasn’t physically attracted to their partner, like Jessica, who made every excuse under the sun as to why Mark is not for her. It was so annoying when she would bring up the age difference every five seconds. She was also still obsessed with Barnett which was extremely cringe to watch. I also did not like Amber and thought she was a little trashy. The ending was so interesting, I couldn’t tell if it was scripted or not but it definitely made the show so much more interesting when they would say I do not.

2. Due to the spoiler alert, I couldn’t read the entire blog as I’m currently watching that show and didn’t want it to get ruined. I’ve just watched a couple episodes yet, and till now I’ve found it amazing! I can’t wait to finish it, and I think I’m just going to binge watch the rest of the series one day as I don’t want to drag it for so long. I’ll definitely go over your blog again to view your opinion on the series.