Favorite Study Spot So Far!!!

I don’t know about anyone else but I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT study in my room. So many distractions ranging from Netflix, snacks, and especially my bed. Of course all of those things are so much better than studying and I don’t think I could find someone to disagree with me.

kids-study-cartoon

To get motivated, I make myself leave and go somewhere else on campus. I think I have officially found one of my favorite “study spots”. Third floor Paterno is the place to be… Yes, it contains all of the things for the Smeal College of Business so as soon as you walk in, people are EVERYWHERE. At first I was a little overwhelmed so I started to walk past all of the crowd. As I was walking, I discovered a little nook in between the stacks of books. The seats are beyond comfortable and as you are sitting there, it’s as if everything around you is on mute. It is the perfect place to sit by yourself, turn off your phone, whip out those study snacks, maybe even a Starbucks drink, and get down to business. I don’t really recommend that anyone take MY spot but I totally encourage you all to try and find that nice little nook in the library because it can do wonders! Try it some time 🙂

2 Comments on Favorite Study Spot So Far!!!

1. Alex Biener
    November 7, 2014 at 11:40 am (10 years ago)

Its really tough to find a spot in the library since its always so crowed but its all about finding that one spot to claim as yours.

2. Emily Bomberger
    November 7, 2014 at 11:35 am (10 years ago)

Great exploration! Definitely paid off to discover this spot.