Catching a Computer Cold! can it be possible?

Is it possible for the human body to get infected by computer viruses? Are we on our way of discovering new illnesses and diseases that is transfered to our bodies via computers?
Is it going to happen soon that we treat computers that are infected by viruses in the same way we treat people infected by epidemic diseases?
Well, here is a link that might answer the questions I raised above, and it is related to the discussion we had the other night about technology and its consequences on us human beings.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4217995/catching-a-computer-cold

2 thoughts on “Catching a Computer Cold! can it be possible?

1. DAVID CHRISTOPHER HRINAK

I feel like one way to combat viruses being put into electronic equipment such as pacemakers instituted in human bodies is to make them with security codes and passwords like they said in the video. There has to be a way to make sure that a mad scientist can’t get access to the functions of important products such as these. They are essential to someone’s survival. Who knows? This could be a new way of murdering or assaulting an individual. Who’s to say that this could be solved either? One of the purposes of a computer virus to get around security codes and passwords so who knows where this could lead?

2. ABDULAZIZ BAHER A ALDAMANHORI

Wow! when I first read the this I didn’t believe it is possible but after seeing the video, I realized it’s a serious problem.
    Designers are coming with new ideas to introduce technological objects in out body, like heart pacers, and prosthetic limbs. if a virus could infect those part it’s going to infect our body.
    what do think are some solutions to this problem?