Blogs I Admire

From an endless list of blogs, I have chosen these three blogs:

1- Popular Science

Popular Science is one of the best blogs that provides what is new about science and technology.

blog 1

I like this blog because I always find what I want to read in the easiest way since it is well agonized and  show the top stories in the very beginning of the home page. In addition, the colors and the way the stories are shown make it more attractive to visit more often and what makes it special is most of the stories have pictures that can make the writers’ purposes from writing these articles more understandable and enjoyable. I learned from this blog that it is important to make the articles attractive and enjoyable for readers by showing them in organized way and providing some explanations in pictures.

2- Apple 

Apple blog is the official website for Apple company which is one of the well known technological companies around the world. This blog provides everything about Apple that people want to know about Apple devices.

blog 2In my opinion Apple website is one of my favorite websites in terms of appearance and easiness. I chose this blog to be in my list because I am an Apple fan and it is nice for me to surf in this website and know what is new about Apple. Also, the appearance of this website always makes me surprised and have fun to see the way they show new devices when they are released. Furthermore, the design of this website always makes me wishing that all other websites look like it since the home page of this website has all the links that everyone wants to start surfing on it. From this website I learned that one of the key things to make people appreciate a blog is to make the home page as simple as possible and at the same time as attractive as possible.

3- Manchester United

This is the official blog of Manchester United which is a soccer team in the United Kingdom.

blog 4

The design of this blog makes me jealous to make my blog like it. The way that the designer mixed the red and black colors is extremely fantastic. The homepage is black from the sides and gradually changes to red color which the team color makes it more attractive for me when I visited for the first time. Additionally, since it the official blog of Man United, there are many links for the language that users want to choose so that feature makes this blog much better than the other teams’ blogs which only provides only one language which is English. From this blog I learned that is very important to make official websites stunning and related to the thing that is made for. Also, it is important to provide more than one language in the official blogs.