My Passions

Somethings that I am passionate about: the human body (in the medical aspect), cats, botany, music, pottery, mission trips, church, family, travel, etc. Which passion I would like to pursue for the duration of this blogging period, my mind has not yet decided. I suppose a blog about viruses, the immune system, or how cancer cells spread would be interesting enough, but i’m not sure if I could write passionately about negative and positive feedback loops for weeks on end. I could blog about cats for all of eternity, however, I believe I will spare everyone the spamming of cute cat pictures and videos. Flowers and trees are positively my favorites, but it seems that all of my deepest interests are passions that are better done than said. No one can write a blog that would do the cuteness of a kitten justice, nor plant a flower on the internet. Some of the things that I love the most, are things that I like to watch happen: flowers growing, pottery forming, people changing, time passing. Mission trips and travel however, I could probably blog about for ages. Having gone on a few trips out of the country, I fell in love with the world. And although the most common blogs are travel blogs, I think it is due to the hard fact that traveling is one of the most invigorating experiences of human existence. This is me, and these are my passions.

Leave A Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.