Question

I have a question.  Under the syllabus it states we are to read “Community of Practice (Bielacyzc & Collins, 2000; p. 1-6; pp. 16-20)” and “watch Did You Know? video”.  However, I have not found these items which has lead to a very overwhelming feeling that I am quite lost.  Will someone point me in the right direction please?  Many thanks in advance!

4 thoughts on “Question

1. Cheryl Burris Post author

Thank you so much! I may have printed my syllabus too early last week because it was on there and I was driving myself crazy trying to find it. Much relief in NC!!

2. Phil

Hi Cheryl-
    No worries, no need to do those. Although those items were in the previous semester’s class, they are not on the Angel site (syllabus) for this semester’s class.

3. Cheryl Burris Post author

Thank you so much for your help with the video. I still have not located the reading yet.

4. eimpagliatelli

I don’t remember now where I found it, but here’s the link which I believe is the correct version of the video which was posted somewhere: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmwwrGV_aiE As for the reading, I have not yet looked too in-depth, but in glancing through Diigo, this blog, and our class information, I cannot find it either. Thanks for asking the question 🙂

-Erika