Hi everyone!

My name is Katie Schreckengast and I’m a freshman planning on majoring in broadcast journalism.   My big goal is to be the next Lara Spencer on Good Morning America.  I took classes here this summer and I LOVED it!  I’ve been writing for The Daily Collegian and I’m currently in the Blue Band so hopefully you’ll see me on game day!  I have always had an interest in science, but I have never been good at it so my adviser told me to take this course in order to fulfill my requirements.  However, I also think it’s important to be literate in every subject possible in order to be a broadcast journalist, so, I’m trying to take a lot of different classes!

I don’t plan on being a science major because I’ve never had the passion for science that I’ve had for reporting and writing.  Please talk to me if you have the chance!  I love meeting new people.  I also love the office so here is a gif (click on it!) from one of my favorite episodes that describes how I feel when I see a scientific problem.

michael

tumblr_inline_n98jkiV8HV1spqxc3.gif

2 thoughts on “Hi everyone!