Chicken Mcnuggets and cancer

Dimethylpolysiloxane is a type of silicone that is used in vinegary-smelling silicone caulks, adhesives, and aquarium sealants, a component in silicone grease and other silicone based lubricants, as well as in defoaming agents, mold release agents, daming fluids, heat transfer fluids, polishes, cosmetics, hair conditioners.

So why would you care about this especific type of silicone? According to the McDonald`s Corporation, its famous chicken McNuggets are made with Dimethylpolysiloxane and citric acid added to preserve freshness. I know I feel bad because I just broke your heart, the truth is that only half of the chicken mcnugget is made of chicken and still the chicken had been vaccine and added hormones.

Laboratories studies have linked it to stomach tumors.” At higher doses, it has some negative health effect on lab animals, such as producing precursors to stomach tumors and damage to ADN. A number of studies have shown that prolonged exposure to high doses of TNHQ may be carcinogenic, especially for stomach tumors.

So from now on, everyone should think twice before getting chicken mcnuggets at McDonals.

http://www.naturalnews.com/032820_Chicken_McNuggets_ingredients.html#

http://foodbabe.com/2013/10/22/sillyputty/

4 thoughts on “Chicken Mcnuggets and cancer

1. Abigail Charlotte Ventosa

This scared me off from eating fast foods for a long time. It’s so disgusting how companies include these chemicals in “edible” products and what a drastic effect it can have on the public’s health.

2. Allison Voegeli

I think everyone is aware that fast food is not the best thing for our bodies but actually reading some of the ingredients in the chicken nuggets is really disgusting. It is not just McDonald’s that is serving unhealthy food products. Fast food restaurants such as Burger Kind, Chick Fil A, and Wendy’s are just as guilty. According to the Huffington Post McDonald’s chicken nuggets are the most unhealthy since they put the most amount of extra ingredients into their “chicken.” However, I would not recommend eating at any of these places, but if you do definitely eat there in moderation!

3. Alexi Zacarias

That is actually disgusting but good to know. Dimethylpolysiloxane is so awful to consume, and the link attached here shows more foods and products this is found in. It is also found in soft drinks, gums, and instant coffee. It is awful that companies put such harmful things in their products with out any concern for the public’s health.