Nancy’s Initial Blog Post!

Hey everyone!

My name is Nancy Berman and I’m from Wayne, New Jersey! You probably don’t know where that is, but it’s about 20 minutes outside of New York City, also known as the greatest city on this planet! I’m a huge sports fan, and am extremely excited for the college football season to start.  I’ve also played soccer and softball since I was little! At Penn State, I’m enrolled in the College of Communications as a Public Relations major, and one day, hope to work in the sports industry!

Not going to lie, but I’m not a big science person. However, I do enjoy critical thinking, and that’s why I’m taking this course. My friends that took this course last year told me that it would be a science class that I would actually enjoy, and I wouldn’t dread going to class. So far, I’m really enjoying it! Also, because I am not a big science fan, it would only make sense that I am not a science major. It is not something that I enjoy doing for fun, and is also something that I am not very good at. Therefore, I don’t want to make my career out of it!

I just got a new puppy! His name is Bailey, and here’s a picture of him!

3 thoughts on “Nancy’s Initial Blog Post!

1. Lunan Qiu

Your puppy is so cute!
    I love little animals so much~~
    I am following an Instagram account,he always put some lovely pictures and videos~
    Hope you will love it too~