Save the Date! The next Tech Update is on Tuesday, October 8, from 3:00 – 4:00 p.m., in Foster Auditorium.
Topics to include:
- Box: An overview of this soon to be available cloud-based service that lets you store all of your content online, so you can access, manage and share it from anywhere.
- I-Tech Website Redesign: The I-Tech Website was recently redesigned – we’ll show you what’s new!
- Recent CMS Changes: An overview and a heads-up on upcoming changes.
- BrowZine – Emily Rimland will demo this iPad app that allows you to browse, read, and monitor many of the library’s scholarly journals, or in other words, virtual journal browsing.
- UCS Account Space – Want to learn how to free up file space in your UCS account? Ryan Johnson has tips on how to increase your available space.